Our engineers are experts in enterprise-level data recovery
The complex nature of network-attached storage (NAS) and storage area networks (SANs) makes them particularly susceptible to failure. It also means that when they do fail, particular expertise is required to recover any lost data.
Data Recovery Canada’s Ph.D.-level computer engineers have that expertise, as well as proven proprietary tools and techniques for retrieving data from a variety of situations. We’re so sure of our data recovery methods that we offered the industry’s first no data, no charge guarantee—a promise that has become the cornerstone of our business.
Common Causes of NAS/SAN Failure
Over more than a decade in the industry, Data Recovery Canada has retrieved data after NAS and SAN failures from a variety of causes, including:
- Physical failures (head crash, stiction, component damage, etc.)
- Natural disasters (fires, floods, earthquakes, etc.)
- Logical failures / human error (accidental deletion, configuration problems, etc.)
- Backup failures (no backup made, inaccessible or ineffectual backup, etc.)
- Inaccessibility (data can’t be viewed or retrieved)
- Electrical failures (power loss, power surge, electrostatic discharge (ESD), etc.)
- Data corruption (viruses, etc.)
Our data recovery specialists will perform a thorough assessment to determine the cause and extent of your data loss, and then we’ll provide you with a free written evaluation and quote for the recovery. If you approve, your data can be retrieved within 3 to 5 business days, and in the case of emergencies, within 12 to 72 hours.
To get started, or for more information about our NAS & SAN data recovery services, fill out our quick online assessment form for your project ID number, OR call our client care specialists at 1.888.481.9501. They’ll be happy to answer your questions and walk you through our data recovery process.